We want to make sure your preschoolers are loved and cared for throughout all activities, events, and classes while learning more about who Jesus is and how much He loves them.
Our Sunday morning program helps kids who are ages 3 and 4 learn and understand the primary stories of the Bible and the people who are in those stories.
- You will check-in/register at the north end of the building in the Chapel Lobby at 9:45am.Your child will receive a name tag and you will receive a security tag that you will keep until you give it to the volunteer at pick-up time. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER a NEW CHILD ONLINE for SONLIGHT CITY
- Bagels/donuts and coffee/lemonade will be available in the Chapel Lobby by 9:30am. Kids should eat before entering the gym. We have plenty of tables available in the Chapel Lobby.
- Our gym gathering time runs from 9:45am to 10am. You can take your child/children to the preschool section of the gym (far east side/Court 3). Children will play until their Small Group starts at 10am.
- Small Group activity and prayer time runs from 10am to 10:25am and is led by caring volunteer Shepherds who will be with your child every week building relationships and introducing the lesson for the day. Afterwards, the volunteer Shepherd will bring your child/children to you in the Main Church Lobby. Preschool parents should meet their children around 10:25AM at the Lobby Water Fountain just outside the small kitchen. You can then attend the 10:30am Worship Service as a family where children will join you to sing, pray, and receive a special blessing during communion.
- At the conclusion of the Offering and just before the sermon at around 11:15am, children will be given the opportunity to go with volunteers to our classrooms for a rotation of activities including Bible lessons, crafts, and music.
- When the church service is over at approximately 11:45am, you again will head down to the north end Gym where your child will be playing while waiting for you. Bring your security tag to give to the volunteer who will match it to your child’s tag.
Vacation Bible eXperience:
It’s NOT school! Each summer we offer an opportunity for kids from ages 3 to 11 to attend our Vacation Bible Experience. Run as a super-fun kids’ camp from 9am-12pm for one week-long session, we feature music, crafts, gym time, and cool stories. Preteens ages 10 and 11 receive special lessons with a mission focus. (Anyone ages 12+ is welcome to volunteer!) Registration for participants and volunteers is open from March 1 to June 30… watch for the link to register . The 2017 VBX will be held the last full week of July (July 24-28, 2017) with a special celebration service on the following Sunday (July 30, 2017) at 10:30am.
For more info on any of the different activities and classes listed on this page feel free to Contact Us.