I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your support while we implement the LIVESTREAM. I have appreciated all your feedback (pro & con).
I want to also take this time to answer some of the Questions that have been coming through.
- Once the “stay at home” orders are lifted, will we continue to LIVE STREAM? YES – we will NOT stop the LIVESTREAM. This Ministry will continue.
- Are we licensed to stream the music? YES – we have the appropriate licenses to rehearse, perform and stream all the music that we play.
- If we do not catch the stream LIVE, can we watch it later? YES – For the time being we will be posting the Video of our entire service on our website here….https://www.bloomfieldcross.org/sermon-archive/.
- IS the Pastor always focused and looking directly at the camera? For the time being yes. We are only using 1 camera. When the time comes that we have people back in our Sanctuary, his focus will be to the in-house audience. We will also be using multiple cameras, and he will NOT be aware of which camera is currently active (there is no “red light” on the top like you see on TV cameras).
- Is the Audio connected directly to the LIVESTREAM feed, or does it pick up the sound from the Main Speaker? The audio for the stream comes directly from the soundboard. There is a direct “line-out” from the soundboard, and inputs into the LIVESTREAM computer.
- Can I volunteer to help with the LIVESTREAM? YES – I am always looking for more people to add to my team.
Please continue to ask the questions, and send me your feedback.